Dr. Andrew Jones, DVM, Click My photo to get your FREE eBook!



DNJ Reptile Store, Quality Reptile Products

We are a Reptile Product website offering thousands of different products. We sell all reptile products including: heating products, lighting products, reptile terrariums, decorative products, reptile substrates and more. We carry Zilla, ZooMed, ExoTerra, Flukers and Four Paws products just to name a few. Go to http://www.dnjreptilestore.com/

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Moving, Ugh

Thanks for the post from Rashad Townsend:

The last thing I thought about when I was packing my life into boxes was Wireless Internet Service

I knew I needed to deal with getting utilities set up at my new place, but I had too much else to think about the week of the big move. Once I got there though, I sure wished I had Internet access! Thankfully, Clear doesn't take long to get set up, so I was connected after only a couple of days.

The internet was so crucial because it was the only way I had to get in touch with my family since my phone had been lost, and I also had no idea how to get around my new part of town. 

The next time I move I will definitely take a few hours beforehand to do my homework on utilities I'll need, because not having any water or Internet for even a couple of days was painful to say the least! These are the times I wish my mom lived with me to remind me of the important stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get This 4 Column Template Here
Get More Templates Here