Dr. Andrew Jones, DVM, Click My photo to get your FREE eBook!



DNJ Reptile Store, Quality Reptile Products

We are a Reptile Product website offering thousands of different products. We sell all reptile products including: heating products, lighting products, reptile terrariums, decorative products, reptile substrates and more. We carry Zilla, ZooMed, ExoTerra, Flukers and Four Paws products just to name a few. Go to http://www.dnjreptilestore.com/

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Backyard Chirper makes life easier

My friend and I are huge bird lovers and delight in feeding them to see what we can attract to our backyard. Recently we were discussing the cost of this activity as well as the work involved in carrying those 20 lb. bags of seed and all the little goodies for squirrels and such too. I have been going to PetSmart to get all my supplies till she shared her secret with me.

There is a wonderful site online that she told me about called Backyard Chirper and she sent me the link. I figured after viewing all that was offered I would share this with you guys. Besides a lot of really cool links and info regarding our feathered friends they have everything I could want for my little refuge.

They have a nice selection of bird feeders including something I have wanted to add for awhile now...a hummingbird feeder. I picked out a bird house I really liked and am considering adding another bird bath too. I am so happy I found this site because they specialize in this and seem to have really decent products. Now I don't have to haul those heavy bags home...they get delivered to my door.

So if you are a bird enthusiast you may also want to check them out...its going to make my life a lot easier that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get This 4 Column Template Here
Get More Templates Here