Dr. Andrew Jones, DVM, Click My photo to get your FREE eBook!



DNJ Reptile Store, Quality Reptile Products

We are a Reptile Product website offering thousands of different products. We sell all reptile products including: heating products, lighting products, reptile terrariums, decorative products, reptile substrates and more. We carry Zilla, ZooMed, ExoTerra, Flukers and Four Paws products just to name a few. Go to http://www.dnjreptilestore.com/

Monday, October 10, 2011

Find a veterinarian with Angie's List

Looking for a veterinarian and don't know how to find one you trust? Well, I just came across a new service that is really awesome and thought I would share it with you. Its called Angies List and in particular Austin Veterinarian...but we will get to that further down.

The advertiser does not pay to place the ads on this site so the reviews are honest because they come from actual people who have used the services. She also allows companies to respond to any complaints so you get the whole detailed story of what went wrong and can make your own judgement call as to whether or not you want to use them. There is also a live support call center to help you with any problems you may run into along the way.

Angies List has been featured by MSNBC, New York Times, Fox News, Today and U.S. News and World Report...so its pretty reputable for sure. There is a membership fee to join but there are various options to choose from as well. Considering what this list can save you in hassles and wasted money its truly a bargain, I think.

I know whenever I have had to look for something important like a veterinarian I always go with word of mouth. I ask people in whatever area I am looking for the service in who they go to...but that is so hit or miss. Because to be honest, being a vet asst. I am probably looking at different aspects than they are. What a Godsend this list would be if I were to move to an area...say Austin, TX. and had this list. I can just go  to the site, type in Austin Veterinarian and there you have all the vets and their reviews right in front of you!

No more guess work or unpleasent surprises. There are somethings you just don't want to leave to chance and hope that the person knows what they are doing. Angie's List is the answer...go check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get This 4 Column Template Here
Get More Templates Here